Kevin Conn signs deal to produce shows for made up channel BBC5!
A friend and I are having fun making up shows for a ficticious BBC channel. I hope you enjoy these odd ideas. I’d love to make a video for all of these :)
- PANCAKE WARRIOR: Russell Synergy was just a mild mannered millionaire until one day he ate pancakes for the first time, and loved them, a lot. Now with the help of his trusted Man-Dog Butler he eats pancakes. Lots and lots of pancakes. Pass the syrup…labeled JUSTICE!
- HUMDRUM: Darcy Dribble is a British newspaper reporter who is in love with a woman who works at a diner. The same diner he’s been going to for the last 4 years. Will he get enough nerve to ask her out or just order more tea? Find out in this 43 part mini-series
- TOLKIEN & TELSA: Nicola Tesla was a Serbian-American inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, and futurist. But did you know he was also a friend? To none other than J.R.R. Tolkien? A young 20 year old author meets a 56 year old man in a cafe for drinks every Saturday where for 20 years they discuss about love, laughter, betrayal, life and hobbits. David Tennant stars as BOTH men in this new 185 part mini-series
- BROODING AGONY: Set in the early 1800s, Brooding Agony details a doomed love affair between Lord Naughton and his French scullery maid, Latrisse. Can love survive despite social conventions? Can the wealthy Lord Naughton really marry the woman who empties his chamber pots and polishes his silver? Or will the customs of the time drive them apart? Featuring a special guest role of Dame Judy Dench as Lady Naughton, Lord Naughton’s old, angry, pissy mother.
- C*CKS & C*NTS (hosted by Stephen Fry) : In C&C, Stephen Fry will probe the asshole behavior of both men and women alike. This HILARIOUS game show will uncover all the reasons why members of both sexes treat each other like complete dirt in relationships.
- GAY TERRY & I: In this heartwarming comedy, Terry is unsure of his sexual orientation. Hijinks are sure to ensue as we watch Terry dating everyone from a bearded lady to a pre-op tranny. His sassy friend, Sara, helps him to navigate this minefield of life.
- JAMMY DODGERS: Ric, Phillip, Nigel and Wanker are just a couple of young, brash British chums rockin’ out in a new band called “Jammy Dodgers” but when Ric’s Grandfather leaves him his Haunted Estate and 10 million pounds, the boys move in…to hilarity! Guest starring ghosts.
- NOT TOTO’S GOT TALENT: – Watch the surviving members of Toto scout the UK for talent. The only stipulation? You better be able to sing Toto’s greatest hits!
- INSPIRATION WITH ABRAHAM LINCOLN: An hour dedicated to flashing up inspiration quotes and platitudes with a backdrop of Abe Lincoln’s monument in the background. Every third episode will consist of a Lincoln biographical film.
BBC5: Ramping up stereotypes, one show at a time!